Top quality round table set
- Premium finish
- Premium quality Sintered Stone
- SINTERED STONE are easy to maintain high resistant to abrasions, stains, impacts, heat and chemicals. Please see the comparison vs marble below.
- Quality steel legs
Price is for 1 pair only
Large: 80cm * 80 cm
MARBLE VS SINTERED STONE
- The seam quality with marble tends to be lower.
- Marble is less resistant to abrasions, stains, impacts, heat, and chemicals.
- Sintered stone is easier to maintain and to repair.
- Marble is very porous. It absorbs spills very easily and it is prone to stains. …
- Marble is heavier.
- Sintered stone can be more expensive than marble.
Note: For refund from after pay there will be a Cancellations fee of 10%. Please order carefully or ring us on 0433300632 and start ordering.